How To Obtain traffic visitors

Posted by Diana Yusuf on Sunday, January 3, 2010

To be a good blog is with the traffic of visitors who have standards, and to get a good visitor traffic, I used to use autosurf and network various blogs and social networks I follow, but to make it easier to get a lot of my visitors usually use entrecard, because the site was, I can get traffic from 50 to 100 without having a real headache using the seo. Because also in entrecard using the toolbar itself, where the toolbar can find any blogs that actively conduct visits. So for those of you who want to find ways to get traffic, use entrecard ....

{ 8 comments... read them below or add one }

kakara said...

Very nice info my frenz.. TFS :)

SANDY said...

Thought I'd say hi while dropping my EC card, and invite you to do the same.

Happy New Year
Sandy

The Kano said...

You are right about Entrecard as it can really help increase your traffic. I will be sure to drop my card off today.

An said...

EC is a good traffic source, I get 150-200 visit each day.
I dropped my EC card today and I will drop again tomorrow.

paix said...

Thanx for visiting my site.. :D
Yes, entrecard really helped me increase my traffic. So dont forget to drop. heheh

You can join my contest. its easy $5 :D

just visit "paix.freedomspacer.org/2010/01/january-contest-easy-5/"

Morten Pedersen said...

Entrecard is good, but a comment and some real vistit is even better.

irwantoz said...

Nice bro...
I use e-card too, but still rare to make visit and comments. Now, I will do it to all my e-card buddy... And I hope we can visit each other... Thx

redamethyst said...

hi. thanks for visiting my site. and this is a nice info, I use entrecard also. try using adgitize too! it really helps.

Post a Comment