Obama Violated My Private Parts - Obama Violated My Private Parts - Obama Violated My Private Parts

Posted by Diana Yusuf on Monday, June 7, 2010

you should know that none of fracas’ private parts were violated by Obama. I haven’t exactly made it a secret that I’ve never been fond of the guy, but I don’t think he’d ever do that. I doubt he could anyway; I’ve seen the photo where the First Lady got caught being a little too loose with certain private information, but regardless of her claims, Fracskatchewan is still a bit farther away than that! So rest assured and don’t be worrying… Obama has not violated my private parts, I’m blogging about this because I happened to notice tonight, that this was on the list of search terms trending at the ‘volcanic’ stage.

Upon seeing this, fracas said to herself, “WTF, how does something like this end up in the top ten search terms on a Sunday night?” I wondered if something worldly happened while I was outside talking to my tomato progeny, or if perhaps maybe it was just that staff leading the latest tour group at the Whitehouse forgot to check ID’s, thus enabling Monica to sneak in…
There wasn’t much real help available. Every link I clicked just led me to a series of those smarmy sites with no real information on them, posting nothing but google trend terms to get traffic to come to their site and click their ads. Stupid fraccers. Don’t they know people would really want to get to the bottom of a story like this?

I was just about to give up, when another search led me to a directory of web listings for that term… and on that list I found my answer. I decided I had to share it with all of you, and save you the trouble of endless searching and ending up at those creepy splog and ad sites.

That’s right, 4chan… those little fraccers who’ve been behind many an online prank or celebrity death hoax. For those of you who aren’t familiar with them, you can read an explanation here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4chan

You’ve got to admit the annoying little buggers are pretty clever. Their playful genius has resulted in entertainment we’ve all ended up enjoying (lolcats for example…) but the negative can be really negative.

Still… some of the creativity that comes out of there is amazing. If we could only convince them to use their wit for good, perhaps we’d really have world peace. Obama… are you paying attention? Maybe they did this because they’re hoping you’ll ask them to the Whitehouse for a beer?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment