phenomenon in 2010 about Video Luna Maya Ariel

Posted by Diana Yusuf on Saturday, June 5, 2010

Presenters as well as the model star Video Luna Maya also admitted to Mama Laurent had been predicted. "At that time my mom told me, I much maligned people, but I myself do not much comment on it when mama binoculars," he said. Luna also admits that prediction was right personally, but he did not belief or trust such predictions entirely. "I just believe in predictions that the good ones, let sugest can be good too," he said.
Girls born in Denpasar, August 28, 1983 It also says she'll never forget Mama Laurent predictions about the Year in 2012 while on a talk show on TV. "We're talking about the phenomenon in 2012 about Video Luna Maya, he said the dark, it turns out he's not in the year," recalls Luna.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment